Purdue Global is authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant, alien students.
If you are not one of the following, Purdue Global considers you an international applicant:
- U.S. citizen or national;
- U.S. permanent resident or other eligible noncitizen; or
- Citizen of the Freely Associated States: the Federated States of Micronesia and the Republics of Palau and the Marshall Islands.
As an international applicant, you must meet the following requirements in addition to the general admissions requirements and applicable additional admissions requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- If applying to a program, submit a tuition deposit as stated on the Enrollment Agreement.
- If enrolling in a program that includes a placement component, such as a clinical, practicum, or externship, ensure that the program of study complies with the terms of your visa.
- If you are interested in enrolling in a nursing, health science, or graduate education program, speak to your Admissions Advisor about eligibility requirements for international applicants. Not all programs are available for enrollment.
If you currently reside in a country or region subject to economic and/or trade sanctions by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) or other authorities, you are ineligible for admission. See Sanctioned Countries in the Accreditation, Approvals, and Memberships section of the Catalog for more details.