Purdue Global is authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant, alien students.
If you are not one of the following, Purdue Global considers you an international applicant:
- U.S. citizen or national;
- U.S. permanent resident or other eligible noncitizen; or
- Citizen of the Freely Associated States: the Federated States of Micronesia and the Republics of Palau and the Marshall Islands.
As an international applicant, you must meet the following requirements in addition to the general admissions requirements and applicable additional admissions requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- If applying to an onsite program, submit bank statement(s), with balance(s) converted into U.S. dollars, indicating that you or your parent/guardian has sufficient funds to cover the costs of tuition, fees, and/or living expenses for the entire program of study, or a certified government sponsor letter indicating that tuition, fees, and/or living expenses will be paid in advance of each term. If you are enrolled in English language course(s) at another institution, bank statement(s) or a certified government sponsor letter proving sufficient funds for the entire Purdue Global program can be submitted along with the Enrollment Agreement.
- If applying to an onsite program, submit an enrollment fee of $100.00 with the Enrollment Agreement, which will exempt you from paying administrative, application, and registration fees stated on the Tuition and Fees Schedule, if applicable. The application fee is fully refundable if you decide not to complete the enrollment process or are not accepted by the University.
- If applying to an onsite program, submit a registration fee of $100.00. Upon receipt of the Enrollment Agreement, the University will issue the appropriate paperwork to apply for a student visa if you are attending a residential location.
- If applying to an online program, submit a tuition deposit and/or application fee as stated on the Enrollment Agreement.
- If enrolling in a program that includes a placement component, such as a clinical, practicum, or externship, ensure that the program of study complies with the terms of your visa.
- If you are interested in enrolling in an online nursing, health science, or education program, speak to your Admissions Advisor about eligibility requirements for international applicants. Not all programs are available for enrollment.